Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Activity: Minimal

There is definitely something to be said for do-nothing weekends. The girls were pre-disposed all weekend and frankly, I didn't much feel like leaving the house. (I knew this would happen as soon as I got internet for my desktop.) Yep, just spent practically the whole weekend reading (still on the 3rd installment of Song of Ice and fire series), playing Portal 2 with Dad, replaying Braid (stuck on the last door to World 4-- stupid "Fickle Companion" key), and watching the Big Bang Theory and Breaking Bad. I love getting into movies (and in this case, TV shows) where I know next to nothing about them and they turn out being amazing. Such is the case with Breaking Bad. Have heard a lot of people saying how awesome it is, but I had no clue what it was about. And now I'm officially addicted and am on the 5th episode of the 2nd season. Yeehaw.

So yea that's been fun. Oh well-- last weekend was rowdy enough to make up for this past one. In Amsterdam, Asta and I ended up at this improv comedy show where you supposedly get free shots any time one of the things you shout out to the actors gets used in the skit. Well, we were both quite vocal, and even tho many of my various suggestions ("Spaghetti", "Hogwarts', "'I haven't pooped in a week'", and something else I forgot) were used, no free shots were given that day. Figures.

Despite my extended staycation inside the house this weekend, I think I'm getting sick. Not cool-- my superfun metal week starts tomorrow and I need my energy . :C Been chugging green tea all day and just ate a mandarin orange. I need to invest in some vitamins.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment